So I need advice I've been broken up with my ex for awhile now but I find myself missing and thinking about my her.... We dont talk so I was gonna talk to her but I dont want her back... what should I do? and is it a good idea or not
1. why did it happen? was it your fault?
2. how long has it been?
3. love is love,no matter what happens
4. people today dont know how to deal with another human being
5. you must understand that if you meet someone new and get together based on looks then there hell to pay later when real personalities come out
6. if you tried to call her or meet her in person. did she ignore you?
7. dont be a punk messaging her on facebook or cursin her out, women like respect and understanding. infact every human deserves it.
8. remember nothing is that serious if you are not married or engaged, dont rattle your brain over a girl who is probably jumping from boy to boy.
9. True Love is one of the rarest jewels of life, treasure it with all your heart. When you find someone who loves you just as you are, is steadfast during moments of stress, willing to grow with you and allows you to feel however you choose to feel in any moment - there is nothing more you will ever find in a person.
10. You’ve found True Love when you feel fear; fear of vulnerability, fear of abandonment and fear of letting go of your own stubborn egoic patterns that keep the real you separate and safe from the other. Trust in love and go towards your fear, taking this leap of faith in every moment is the journey Love requires for its sweet reward.
- taemifunmi likes this
- bosyladie likes this
- theotherbrownguy likes this
- statikgodsson likes this
- miragrey likes this
- chidlnt likes this
- thirtythousandhundredmillion likes this
- ceceenkaay reblogged this from fusionkelvar and added:
- ceceenkaay likes this
- fusionkelvar posted this